When facing a change in life we are stronger when we are together! Your sober companion will support you in order to establish your new way of life. Each client will have an individualized plan which will be developed with your coach in person.
What does a sober companion help with
- Assist the client and or family to prepare the client’s living space
- Support the client to rejoin society and activities
- Build client’s personal confidence when experiencing life and staying clean
- Help client to identify and strategize through roadblocks and triggers
- Identify appropriate supporting medical personnel with in the client’s city
- 12-Step Meeting attendance
- Ensure client has healthy nutrition, sleep and exercise
- Accompany client throughout their day to ensure a alcohol and drug-free environment
- Assist client to develop daily practices to prevent relapse
- Travel with the client as necessary
- Attending events
Enlisting the services of a Sober Companion provides clients confidence that they have a safety-net with them at all times. Julie Height brings with her a compassionate nature, 9 years in recovery and a vast database of experience working with people newly in recovery.
Julie can be reached directly to answer any questions or craft a detailed plan.